Isagenix Day 25 - Dealing with Cravings

Wednesday

Today I was dealing with cravings - I was not really hungry, just kinda wanting something sweet.  I indulged with an Oreo cookie, and I am actually glad I did because it tasted so bad to me.  It was so sugary sweet an bad tasting. 

It really makes me feel like things are really changing.  My taste buds are changing.  I don't think I will be craving cookies again for awhile.

I intend on doing a cleanse day tomorrow and really hope that I actually do two days back to back, like I did in the original 9 day cleanse.  I will keep you posted.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP