Isagenix - Day 1 of my new diet - shakes, nutrition and make money

Friday

Well the first day went much, much better than expected!  I weighed in....ughhh and then had my first Isalean shake, which is tasty and quite filling.  Then I took the metabolism booster. They have this great product called the Natural Accelerator which you may experience:

  • Natural weight loss
  • Reduced appetite
  • Improved muscle tone
  • Reduce unwanted inches
  • Improved energy
  • No stimulants – no jitters

I think the Natural Accelerator is a key component to get your metabolism revving.   I had another shake in the afternoon along with another accelerator. 

For supper I had salmon, sweet potatoes and a green salad.  I feel satisfied and have NO cravings at all.

Check out my Isagenix website

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP