Isagenix - Day 2 first day of the cleanse diet program

Sunday

This is day 3 on Isagenix. First day of the cleanse and feeling good.  I am not jumping up and down, but I am not dragging around either.  The Cleanse for Life with Isagenix is okay.  It doesn't taste like koolaid, but it does not have a bad taste and no after taste, so that is a good thing.

I lost another 1.2 pounds for a total in 2 days of 7 lbs.!!!!  That is crazy! I have fasted before and only lost 1-2 pounds a day.  And I am feeding my body better nutrition than I ever have!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP