My weight loss update

Sunday


Photo: Really!

It has been an exciting time for me..... I have finally broke through my 45 lb curse.... more times than I would  like to admit, I have lost 45 lbs and then proceeding to gain it back.

Now I am 73 lbs down!!! and still going strong!!

I have been reading every book I can get my hands on, and with trial and error, trying to see what really works for me.

I enjoyed doing the fruit, smoothie and veggie plan, but after about a week I had so much joint pain.  One of the best things about losing the weight has been the absence of pain.  But one week on the sweet carbs, all natural, really brought the pain back.  I have always read that sugar causes inflammation, but I was hoping it was just the bad sugar and not the sugar in fruits.

I have also discovered that exercise, while helping to firm up and maintain health, has had SO little impact on my weight loss.  That is good and bad.  It is a relief not to have to try and kill myself with cardio, but I would have preferred it having a bigger impact on my weight loss.

Currently I am following a low carb plan, and have been really intrigued by the Primal Blueprint.  Intermittent fasting has also really helped me get into ketosis and fat burning mode.

I started this new journed on 9/6/2013 and today is 3/16/2014 and I am down 73 lbs.!!!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP