WINNER Holiday Health Games Challenge

Friday

I'M A WINNER! I paid $20 to enter the games

I LOST 12.6 lbs in the 4 weeks (grand total is now 29 lbs)

I WON 2 scholarships totalling
$100 and now an additional $26.56
____________________________________________
Congratulations! Your hard work and commitment paid off, you've won the Holiday Health Games !
You and many other challengers reached both goals (weight loss & participation points) and became winners in this challenge.
Your winning amount is $26.56.
But don't stop here! A new opportunity to continue your health journey is available now:
New 6 week challenge: New You Health Games starts on January 18th and you can use part of your winnings to enroll!
• New content
• New food & exercise logs
• New side contests like the exciting "You + Two" with up to $5,000 in prizes!!


Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP