After the holidays - coming down from the sugar rush

Thursday

I have done okay with the Easter candy - meaning I ate some, but not as much as normal.

I am really struggling right now.  I am not a specific diet plan and I intend to keep it that way, but it sometimes makes is harder for me to avoid having a little bite here and a tiny bite there - until it adds up to one big mess.

So that is the habit I am focusing on now.  Making every bite count.  Remembering that it is the little bites that will make the difference in the long run.

The warm Spring weather is helping me get motivated to move more and that is a huge help.

Anyone have any tips for me?
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 8, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

All I've been doing is calorie counting and exercise. On top of that been trying to avoid sugar and salt and white flour. Closest thing to candy I've had this year is dried apricots.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP