Easter Candy - Cravings for sweets around this Spring holiday

Sunday

There are so many good things around this time of the year. Like the lovely trees and plants budding. In my yard today the Magnolia Tree burst into bloom and the Bradford Pear trees are breathtaking.

While out walking there are so many beautiful things to see.  But inside the house in Spring the temptations of Easter are going to do me in.  The chocolate bunnies and the marshmallow eggs and of course the peeps!  The pure sugar peeps!


The temptations of Easter candy is just too much for me.  I have the worst sweet tooth and Easter and Halloween are the two holidays where the candy just calls to me.

And the biggest dilemma is that I can't just stop at one piece.  I think that I can have just one and then I have another one..... until they are all gone.

One thing I have heard that helps with the sugar cravings is a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon, so I am going to try that.  Anyone have any other sugar craving busters?

PS - one thing I refrained from was posting pics of Easter candy - so that is a step in the right direction :)
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Paul April 4, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

Yes, indeedy, I envy those that can stop with just one piece of candy. For me, that first piece is the warm-up.

Jenn April 9, 2010 at 3:25 PM  

Beautiful trees!!

Have fun at UBP!
Jenni
Cash Prize Contest for MissTutu.com
and my UBP blog: How to Make a Tutu - hope you'll stop by and visit! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP