100 Best Blogs for Weight Loss Support - Diet Blogs

Tuesday

These blogs showcase a variety of writers–from those shedding the weight to come back from obesity to those who have lost their weight and are now maintaining a healthier weight and lifestyle.

I made the list: click here to check out

100 Best Blogs for Weight Loss Support 

Be sure to check out all the great blogs on the listThese blogs showcase a variety of writers–from those shedding the weight to come back from obesity to those who have lost their weight and are now maintaining a healthier weight and lifestyle.

 

  I was thrilled to be on the list, even though I am still one of the fat rats, nibbling my way (weigh) through all the diet info out there.  Just trying to make permanent changes to my lifestyle.


I had a great walk with the dogs today - I don't know who enjoyed it more - they really help get me inspired to get out and smell the flowers.  They are both off leash (in safe places) and are listening great, although Hannah did start to go after the neighbor's cat, but stopped when I called her back.  Maybe I should take up chasing cats :)



Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 23, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Congratulations!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP