Headline - Charlotte Church reveals her diet secrets for weight loss

Wednesday

Charlotte Church revealed her diet secrets for weight loss - that was the headline and I was anxious to see what she had to say, so here it is .... she simple ate less.

I was disappointed at first, but then I thought better.  She is right.  Stop looking for fad diets and tips and tricks and simply eat less and move more.  I have told that to myself over and over.

Charlotte Church stated "It's very simple, my weight loss. I just eat better and eat less food than I used to.
"So that means less stodge, less junk food like burgers and chips and smaller portions, with meals consisting of things like lean meat and salad.  I certainly haven't embarked on some great exercise regime to get slim. Exercise is alien to me and I don't like doing it."

That is the way I feel about exercise in general.  As a general rule I much prefer getting something accomplished and getting exercise at the same time, rather than doing formal exercise.  I am still, however, trying to do some deliberate exercise, while trying to incorporate more physical activities.

Long term weight loss is not sustainable for me if it involves lots of sweating for sweating's sake.  Knowing this about myself is a big aid in developing a long term weight loss plan.
8S5XXC3CN6KJ
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Matt March 24, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

I have never heard of Charlotte Church but I'm basically doing the same thing as her and it's working for me. 23 lbs dropped since Jan 1 and it's mostly from only eating when I'm actually hungry. Yeah there's been some exercise, but no "workouts." Mostly stuff I can blend into a regular day like a little extra walking, some jump roping, messing around on the Wii Fit. I can't stand the idea of packing a bag to go to the gym just for the sake of working out.

Anonymous,  March 24, 2010 at 9:07 PM  

if that is charlotte church in the first picture, then she has an amazing body :)
Eating in moderation is a huge factor of weight loss, but it's also what your putting into your body. If you take out all the fake and processed sugars, it is crazy what a change you will have.
:) Love your body *

Alina June 11, 2012 at 2:00 AM  

I think the best way to start is by setting realistic goals. If we adopt a step by step approach to lose weight, our efforts to do it will result in the achievement of our goals.
Learn more about this in my site at http://myweightlossclinics.com
weight loss

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP