Spring Fever - Walking among the Daffodils - Stop and smell the flowers

Saturday

My favorite new hobby - walking - spring fever has hit hard and I am sure enjoying walking in the fresh air.  The crocus and daffodils are blooming and they are so beautiful this year.

Here are a few that are in my yard - they seem to be just the normal yellow variety, but I am not complaining.  I love the yellow clusters.

Checking out the flowers makes me walk further - when I see some in the distance I want to walk up and see them first hand - so that helps me go further.

I am looking forward to the additional exercise I will get when I am out in the garden planting. Here in St. Louis we have to wait until May 1st to be totally safe from frost.  But I am preparing the beds, getting loads of mulch from the park and spreading them.

My body feels tired in a good way from all the mulching, shoveling and raking.  Definitely prefer this type of exercise - working my body hard and getting something accomplished.

What about you - what is your favorite natural exercise?
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP