Staying busy - eat less - move more - lifestyle changes

Thursday

This is the busiest time for real estate, and since that is my biz, I am really busy.  This year it has really helped to be busy.  There is not as much time to think about food.  I also find that I do less of the "random eating" - where I just eat because there is nothing else to do.

One thing I have found that helps - keeping fresh fruit handy - I can just grab an apple, a pear or an orange instead of the sugary snacks I am prone to grab.  The natural sweetness satisfies my cravings too.

Nuts are another staple during this busy time.

What do you keep on hand for busy times?
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 4, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

Agree with everything you said. Waiting for spring then I'll be very busy. Peanuts,protein shake or fruit are my go tos.

Lauralei March 4, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

the protein shake is a good one too - or fruit smoothie

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP