All or Nothing - lifestyle changes for good health, diet and exercise

Sunday

All or nothing.  That is sometimes my way of thinking.  If I ate something I shouldn't have then the day, week, month is blown and I might as well just pig out.....

Not anymore.  I don't know why that has been my mindset for so long.  Is it because I want the leeway to eat everything in sight?  Not anymore.

As well as avoiding the all or nothing way of thinking, I am adopting the habit of rewarding myself for the things I do right.  Yes, even the very smallest of things like, only having one piece of candy or only exercising for 10 minutes.

With the new lifestyle changes all of these little things will add up.

I am only human - and  soon-to-be much lighter human!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP