Change of Diet Plan

Tuesday

I know I said I was sticking to the plan BUT.... I have been feeling so bad on the low carb plan, tired but couldn't sleep, muscle pain, no energy, crabby, etc... after 2 weeks on the plan - the first week I did okay, but the second week I gained a pound!!!  And that was after have a really hard, painful week - I didn't cheat once.


So Monday I went back to the "old stand by" - counting calories, trying to watch portions and exercise.

I was so excited to eat breakfast - whole grain cereal and soy milk - and it was sure good - I didn't gain anything from the switch, which is such a relief - but then again I didn't carb gorge either.

I slept great for the first time in two weeks!
Share/Save/Bookmark

4 comments:

Gina; The Candid RD February 9, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

Thanks for stopping by my blog! If you are interested in dietary consulting, I provide weight loss consulting via Skype (Skype is free to download and free to use!). It pains me to hear people say they are on a low carb diet, I like to give practical and achievable advice for weight loss, and of course I like to make it fun and something you can stick to for a life time. Let me know if you are interested!

Lauralei February 9, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

tell me more about your services Gia

kberman February 10, 2010 at 5:49 AM  

Hi--Thanks for commenting on my blog. My High Energy Plan is focused around your favorite complex carb vegetable. I eat a large sweat potato (microwave 5-8 minutes). Then I use oleo and dark brown sugar on it. I have been doing this for over 2 years. The trick is to only eat when you are hungry and allow yourself to eat the potato any time you want. I also use Progresso soup and apples and baked potatoes. The onyl protein you need daily is the size portion of your closed hand.

Lauralei February 10, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

I love sweet potatoes! that is a great plan - i will read up more on your website - any other suggests are greatly appreciated

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP