Happy Valentines Day - doggie pics in the snow

Sunday

I have been threatening to take some pics and I have finally done it!

This first one is out the back door - you can't really see by the picture but there is a light snow coming down.  We are suppose to get 2-5 inches.

It is so pretty - our first winter in the new house has been fun - although we have had several burst pipes from the cold.

I put the dogs out specifically to take a picture of them in the snow - and here they are by the back door saying "It's snowing and all you want to do is take pictures" - they don't look too happy.

They are Hannah - my rottweiler who is an absolute sweetie!  and  Jazzy - my standard poodle looking like sasquatch in her winter coat!
 By the way - reading your comments on my earlier posts today really helped - I have eaten a lot less today and made much wiser choices - I even have my dumbbell by the computer and have been do some strength exercises - thanks!
Share/Save/Bookmark

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 15, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Oh my goodness! Is that a rottie I see in the pics? I used to have one and he was the BEST dog ever....Cute pics though they look miserable out there!
xoxo

Lauralei February 15, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

yes - a rottie - she is the best - they look so sad - and i just had them out for a sec to take the pic :)

prashant February 15, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

Cute pics though they look miserable out there!

how to grow taller

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP