The Joys of Ageing

Monday

Ahhh, the joys of aging - Life is about change and boy is that true as you age.  There are many things we struggle with as we age.  Losing weight is most definitely harder as you age.  Another issue I have to deal with these days is unwanted hair.  I never imagined when I was younger that I would have to worry about long curly hairs on my chin. 

It has gotten to the point where I have been looking into laser hair removal.  Have you ever considered Laser Hair Removal?  I have started to research the subject.  I have found out about three types of laser hair removal.  The first is the Diode Laser System, which emits a pulsing laser very close to infrared.  The second is Yag laser hair removal which works on dark or suntanned skin and IPL which is for fair-skinned people.  That is the most surprising part - I never knew that skin color played a part in laser hair removal.

My man has also thought about doing something with his hairy back and doesn't like the temporary fixes such as waxing and plucking.  Laser hair removal sounds like a great solution for hair removal for men.  Having such a procedure done would address the main problem he experiences, his itchy back.  I have shaved his back for him a time or two, but it seems to make the itching worse, especially as the hair grows back.

This sounds like a great solution for permanent hair removal - sure beats waxing and plucking and razor burn.



Laser Hair Removal NYC specializes in  IPL Intense Pulsed Light and Laser technologies, is the #1 laser hair removal spa in NYC.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP