2010 - a new beginning - a path to wellness

Thursday


Ok so not much had happened to reach my goals in 2009 - but 2010 is the new beginning

1. - I hired a personal trainer to come 2 hours a week - wow it is a hard workout

2. - the trainer says that i will not lose weight unless i diet too - struggling with that part and part of me is testing that theory - not a wise choice i know

3. - joined sparkpeople.com an online community where you can track your progress, share with others, join groups, etc - i log my exercise, but i hate logging the food
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP