The Low Carb Lifestyle

Friday

Finally after struggling with the counting calories and watching the fat - and not really getting anywhere - I am back on the Atkins Low Carb diet and the scale if starting to move.

It is day four and I am feeling good, but a little weak without the carb energy - The trainer is coming today and this will be a hard workout.  I have not exercised much in the first three days of the diet.  This will be the first time doing the low carb and the exercise at the same time.  I usually go with the low carb, high protein because you can lose great WITHOUT exercise.

I am hoping to see really good results with the exercise and diet this time.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP