My diet tips that really work

Monday


My diet tips that really work - so far this is what is working for me:

1. Eat less, but more frequently - everyone says this and it has really been helping

2. When I get a really strong craving - I eat just a little - just one bite - it seems that when I have held out and held out and suffered, I end up binging later.

3. Mouthwash - at night when I am done with supper, I rinse with mouthwash and it makes me not want to eat

4. tons of veggies - my favorite right now is raw spinach salads
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP