The Beck Diet Solution - Day 2

Sunday

On Day 2 you pick two reasonable diets to follow - one as a primary and one as a back up.

I am planning on sticking with my current plan - watching calorie intake and keeping  the fat grams down to a reasonable amount.  I am not sure of the back up - I have lots of nutrisytem food I bought off of craigslist, and I do eat some of them in a day, but I am not following it strictly.

My old standby that I can really lose weight with is the Atkins, low carb - I am really tempted to go back to that one - I have done that 3 separate times and each time I lose 45 pounds in 4 months - go off and slowly gain it back - this time with the exercise program, maybe I could keep it going.


I am going to really consider going back on the Atkins - any input would be greatly appreciated :)  Just by blogging about it  - makes me really tempted.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP