Weight loss Plateau

Thursday

I seem to have hit a plateau - which can be good or bad - bad because I am not seeing the scale move - good because it means I am not gaining, and when I do lose it will, hopefully, be substantial.

So here is what I am doing:


- trying not to eat too much - I need to look more at the calories and nutrient value

- exercising on the Tony Little Gazelle - I feel like I am getting a good workout -    generally for 30 minutes a day - wondering if it is a good enough workout

- strength exercises - right no with 3 lb weights - arms mainly - and then squats, leg lifts, arm circles

In a month, the scales are done 7 pounds - which is not bad - I have been used to losing more, but that was because I was really strick on a diet - the diet of choice was usually the Atkins, low carb diet - I have lost 45 lbs 3 different times.... and of course have gained it all back.

So this time I am trying the slow and steady, lifestyle change.
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Michelle January 21, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

Great Blog. I also have a blog. If you'd like to follow maybe we can help each other :) www.healthymichelle.blogspot.com

Lauralei January 22, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

I love your blog too - let's do it - keep in touch

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP