The Beck Diet Solution - Day 3

Monday

Day 3 of the  Beck Diet:



EAT SITTING DOWN t's important to eat sitting down and not standing up so that you can see your food laid out in front of you and become more visually satisfied. Unplanned eating is also much more likely to occur if you are standing up.

What will you do to remind yourself to eat sitting down? 

 _____________________________________________

If you are like me you have heard this everytime you looked into any new diet or read anything about losing weight.  So maybe it is something I should pay more attention to. 


Beck Diet Solution Weight Loss Workbook: The 6-week Plan to Train Your Brain to Think Like a Thin Person

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Cindy-Lou January 25, 2010 at 11:14 PM  

Hi! Thanks for the comment! I'm down 10 pounds now, so I must be doing something right, lol...
That's a good tip on the "sitting down" -- I have a 2 year old and, after working all day, when I get home sometimes I'm trying to do too many things at once and don't take the time to sit and enjoy my food... I just shovel, lol...
I need to sit more... after all, I make my kiddo sit to eat ;)
Have a great day!

Lauralei January 26, 2010 at 1:10 AM  

I agree - I have heard it so much - it must be true - hard to do sometimes

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This is my personal journey to lose weight with diet and exercise - share with me the struggles and successes along the way - I look forward to your comments, suggestions and encouragements.

I would love to exchange links with other websites in the health and diet categories.

Blog Archive

  © Blogger template Foam by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP